Cold Water Immersion Suit
Cold Water Immersion Suits - Type S for frigid cold water are made of 5mm stretchable, flame retardant neoprene for quality anti-hypothermia protection. Sterns immersion suit has a generous fit for easy donning. Each cold water safety emergency suit comes in color coded storage bag. Cold water deep sea rescue suits have International Orange color approved by USCG and complies with SOLAS 74/96 and European MED standards.
- 5-mm, stretchable, flame-retardant neoprene for protection from hypothermia in the water
- SOLAS-approved whistle to alert rescue crews
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material SOLAS-grade 3150-A PS with adhesive backing
- Durable, non-slip soles for safer walking on deck
- Sizes: Adult Small, Adult Universal, Adult Oversized