Freezer Suit With Reflective Stripe
Freezer Suit with reflective stripe for increased visibility is full body coverall when you need extreme cold weather clothing. Insulated full coverall has a warm knit fabric around the face for extra warmth when cold weather is fierce. These protective freezer suit features a thigh-high leg zipper with snap-over storm fly and front zipper with snap-over storm fly closure. With premium 3M reflective tape on legs, arms and body area, you can have the added assurance you will be seen in dark places when light bounces back from the reflective stripes in the insulated cold weather suit. This coverall is ideal for outdoor work or as freezer wear inside below 0 storage warehouses. If you're working as a public service personnel for a cities road maintenance or public works department than this insulated suit can be embroider with the department name on the back or company logo on the right chest area. Extreme cold weather coveralls with sewn in hood available.
*Please note these overalls are made to order so please allow additional lead times (5-8 days).
- Navy Blue
- Perfect for -50 degrees or -46 Celsius
- Water-repellent high density Pac Cloth Nylon shell
- Nylon Taffeta lining
- 11.25 oz High Performance Insulation
- Knitted cuffs and waistband provide a snug fit to reduce draft
- Top-quality YKK zippers
- Heavy-duty metal snaps
- Strong metal rivets at points of stress
- Double stitching at all main seams.
- 3M® Scotchlite Reflective Tape