Vinyl Life Jacket
Vinyl Life Jacket is a rugged water vest for all-around industrial use. Kent life jackets features Aquafoam flotation foam that retains buoyancy even when punctured. Personal flotation device water jacket is coated with strong durable easy to clean PVC. Water floatation vest has an opening on back to accommodate most brands of fall protection harnesses. Heavy-duty construction with two encircling belts with snag resistant buckles. 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material and is SOLAS-grade 3150-A PS with adhesive backing on panels. Self extinguishing under ASTM1692-74 USCG Approved Type V. 17-1/2 lb. buoyancy. The adult size flotation devices (pfds) for work activites are recommended when boating of commercial vessels or boat.
- Back opening for most fall harnesses
- Adjustable shoulders/sides
- Heavy-duty encircling belt & chest strap
- Reflective panels (front/back)
- Vessel check contrast stitching (belts & straps)
- Minimum 17.5 lb of buoyancy