Xtreme Cold Snap Gloves provide warmth and flexibility for those seeking hand protection in frigid work environments. This glove features a 2-ply, 15 gauge red nylon outer shell with acrylic inner lining. If you work inside a walk in freezer, cold store supermarket or are tasked to move inventory in chilly work areas then these gloves are for you. They provide thermal protection for temperatures as low as -32°F. Xtreme cold snap freezer gloves have a full-palm grip coating to help you pick up and move wet inventory and products. It also has an A3 level cut resistance which means it withstands 1000g to 1499 of cutting load (light to medium protection) on an ANSI scale.
- Cold Snap Extreme™, 2-Ply Thermal, 15-Gauge Red Nylon Outer Shell
- Brushed Acrylic/Polyester Inner Lining
- Thermal Coated Work Gloves
- Black Foam PVC, Fully Coated
- CE/EN 388: 3232
- CE/EN 407: Contact Cold Level 2
- ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 Cut Resistant Level A3: 1176 grams