Tyvek 800J coverall with elastic wrist and ankles has an attached hood shaped to allow easy movement and supports wearing mask. The Tyvek 800J coveralls has a chin flap for liquid and splash protection when wearing a full face mask and working with liquids. This protective suit also has thumb loops that prevent sleeves from riding up when you are working. The haz,at bunny suit has elastic face, cuffs, ankles and glued in elastic waist for optimum fit. A bright orange stripes for easy visibility from a distance or when color coding by departments is needed. The unique Tyvek® zipper with adhesive flap for optimum protection in dusty areas. The stitched and over-taped seams for protection and strength make this coverall long lasting and secure to wear. Sold by the case of 25 suits.
Please note due to high demand some sizes will be on special order status which will add to shipping time. Please contact us for specific questions on inventory.
Testing and Approvals:
- Category III, Type 3-B, 4-B, 5-B and 6-B
- ISO 16603 - Penetration by Blood and Body Fluids
- ISO 16604 - Penetration by Blood-Borne Pathogens
- EN 1073-2: 2002, up to Class 2 - Radioactive Contamination
- EN 14126: 2003 - Biological Hazards
- EN 1149-5: 2008 - Electrostatic Discharge