Tychem 6000 F Suits
Tychem 6000 F Suits offers a wide range of chemical and viral protection for healthcare workers in many work environments. Personal protective containment suits are designed to provide at least 30 minute protections against 180 chemicals including chemical warfare agents. Tychem F hazmat coverall level b suit comes in a garments are strong, durable and lightweight, and they are available in a low-visibility gray fabrics, making them a preferred choice for law enforcement, emergency medical services (EMS) technicians and military personnel. Tychem® 6000 garments are made of a proprietary outer barrier film that has been laminated to a Tyvek substrate.
- Taped seams provide strong chemical resistance against liquid splashes.
- Level B Suit
- A sewn seam is covered with a strip of compatible chemical-resistant material through heat sealing.
- Attached hood.
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be sealed by the wearer with adhesive strip.
- Elastic opening at wrist.
- Elastic opening at ankle.
- Meets the U.S. industry requirements for blood (ASTM F1670) and viral penetration (ASTM F1671).
- Protects against several bloodborne pathogen exposure risks.