Protective Health Gear
Avon C50 CBRN Mask - Law Enforcement Respirator is molded on the U.S. M50/ JSGPM (Joint Services General Purpose Mask). It is ideal for first responders, corrections officers, law enforcement, battlefield CBRN (Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear) protection, and counter-terrorism. This respirator mask is also flexible to use in toxic industrial chemicals (TICs) environments, and in toxic industrial materials (TIMs) manufacturing. Avon C50 mask offers an outstanding field of vision along with high protection and comfort. It is made of chlorobutyl and silicone blend material to ensure a optimal seal and comfort to the user in extended periods of use. It also allows to have access to drinking water with a high flow fail safe drinking device that allows to have a connection to either a canteen or bladder hydration system.
When an emergency hits be prepared to respond with confidence that your gear is adequate for CBRN threats.The elastomeric material fits your face the way it should - with comfort and a perfect seal. Make sure to adhere to OSHA 1910.134 guideline to care for your protective ppe equpment and the proper storage.
- Compatiable with helmets, CBRN protective clothing and NFPA Class 3 Suits due to the low profile, close contour brow, flat buckles and extended chin flap
- Quick donning due to the pre-adjusted buckles
- Avaialbe in 3 sizes providing a comfortable fit for all facial shapes and sizes
- Front mounted exhale valve allows clear direct communication.
- For enhanced communication, an optional Voice Projection Unit (VPU) with internal microphone is easily connected via the Electronic Communication Port (ECP)
- Additional external communication systems can be attached via this ECP using available leads
- Filter canisters are side mounted on either left or right side minimizing interference and allowing improved capability for shoulder mounted devices.
- Standard STANAG round thread 40 x 1/7 mm
- Allows for PAPR devices for improved protection
- Riot Cartridge Filters sold seperately