Hi vis yellow safety vest in a hi vis mesh fabric lime color for workers on roadways with vehicle speeds that exceed 25. Yellow safety vest is also used in any construction site or work area where heavy machinery or vehicles are present. The law requires the use of high visibility vest or reflective safety vest that comes with silver reflective tape and standard bright polyester mesh material. Velcro closure makes donning fast and easy. Great for use as construction safety vest or incident command safety vest. ANSI APPROVED safety vest with Velcro and no pockets.
Custom Printing Rates, Lead Time and Guidelines Below:
Please provide camera ready artwork via email.
Allow approximately one week for delivery.
Minimum order of 20 vests for printing.
One time Set up charge of $20.00.
One color lettering:
20-50 vest - $1.50 each
51-99 vest - $1.25 each
100+ vest $.95 each
Lead time from approval to final print is 8 business days. But sometimes shorter lead time.
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.
American Safety Associates, L.L.C (A.S.A. LLC) operates from its FLORIDA office. Our hours of operation are from 9:00 to 6:00 PM EST. Orders that are placed before 2 pm EST are processed and shipped the same day. You can expect your order to arrive between 2 - 5 working days TO MOST COMMERCIAL LOCATIONS. Some residential deliveries can to take a little longer. This is for U.S. customers only.
On occasion we ship products directly from the manufacturer which may speed up the shipping process or add a separate package to be delivered. Please note that ALL Special Orders are not returnable or refundable. Some other products are not returnable such as respirators, first aid products or safety products that have been embroidered or stamp with your company information such as a logo, name, etc. Please see our "conditions" page for more information. We use either FedEX Ground, UPS Ground, or USPS Priority Mail to ship orders. Rates vary among each carrier and we try to use USPS Priority more often for they are the least expensive of all three. If the order is of a high monetary value we will add insurance to it for your protection. The insurance charge ($2.00 after the first $100 of the order total) will be added to your invoice.
Here at American Safety Associates, LLC we work hard to get you the PPE products you need for your facility and job. Sometimes things happen whether its a wrong item sent, defective product, or you decided you did not want the product anymore. So in order to make a return or exchange here are our guidelines for a return on merchandise.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt. NO exceptions.
- No returns will be accepted after 1 month.
- Please contact us to obtain an return authorization number and shipping instructions prior to return.
- Returns are subject to a 15% restocking charge.
- We reserve the right to waive the restocking fee in some cases.
- Custom orders, large sized itmes, imprinted merchandize (logo) and special orders are not returnable or refundable.
- Customer pays for return freight unless otherwise arranged in advance (in house mistake). Freight/Shipping charges are not refundable. Refund applies only for products bought.
- All merchandise must be carefully packed and returned in saleable condition.
- ASA, LLC reserves the right to judge whether a product is saleable or not.
- To properly ensure product is received by our warehouse and a refund is processed properly, customer must provide customer service with tracking information from Fedex, UPS, or USPS upon return of product.
- We are not liable for lost returns and no refund will be given.
Thank you for your interest in AMERICAN SAFETY ASSOCIATES, LLC (A.S.A. LLC) MIAMI, FL - Safety Supplies For All Working Environments ®