SCBA Airhawk 2 Breathing Apparatus by MSA is a supplied-air respirator that includes the Advantage® 4000 medium Hycar™ rubber mask facepiece with rubber head harness and 30 minute aluminum cylinder. It also comes with a nylon harness with chest strap to properly fit any user. The msa scba unit respirator is designed to maintain a positive air pressure inside the facepiece during inhalation and exhalation. The face mask has a molded polycarbonate lens with four-point silicone head harness for exceptional comfort and security. It also features a one-way check valve to avoid exhaled air from entering the mask-mounted regulator. Air mask is lightweight durable and economical for many industrial IDLH applications. Cylinder operates at a pressure range of 2216 - 4500 psig. MSA 2216 psig AirHawk® II Supplied Air Respirator System.
- NIOSH 42 CFR Part 84
- Good for Confined Space
- Durable and economical SCBA
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Postive air pressure-demand apparatus
- Ergonomic backplate and harness assembly for stable wear
- Detachable components for easy maintenance
- Easy-release friction buckles
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.
American Safety Associates, L.L.C (A.S.A. LLC) operates from its FLORIDA office. Our hours of operation are from 9:00 to 6:00 PM EST. Orders that are placed before 2 pm EST are processed and shipped the same day. You can expect your order to arrive between 2 - 5 working days TO MOST COMMERCIAL LOCATIONS. Some residential deliveries can to take a little longer. This is for U.S. customers only.
On occasion we ship products directly from the manufacturer which may speed up the shipping process or add a separate package to be delivered. Please note that ALL Special Orders are not returnable or refundable. Some other products are not returnable such as respirators, first aid products or safety products that have been embroidered or stamp with your company information such as a logo, name, etc. Please see our "conditions" page for more information. We use either FedEX Ground, UPS Ground, or USPS Priority Mail to ship orders. Rates vary among each carrier and we try to use USPS Priority more often for they are the least expensive of all three. If the order is of a high monetary value we will add insurance to it for your protection. The insurance charge ($2.00 after the first $100 of the order total) will be added to your invoice.
Here at American Safety Associates, LLC we work hard to get you the PPE products you need for your facility and job. Sometimes things happen whether its a wrong item sent, defective product, or you decided you did not want the product anymore. So in order to make a return or exchange here are our guidelines for a return on merchandise.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt. NO exceptions.
- No returns will be accepted after 1 month.
- Please contact us to obtain an return authorization number and shipping instructions prior to return.
- Returns are subject to a 15% restocking charge.
- We reserve the right to waive the restocking fee in some cases.
- Custom orders, large sized itmes, imprinted merchandize (logo) and special orders are not returnable or refundable.
- Customer pays for return freight unless otherwise arranged in advance (in house mistake). Freight/Shipping charges are not refundable. Refund applies only for products bought.
- All merchandise must be carefully packed and returned in saleable condition.
- ASA, LLC reserves the right to judge whether a product is saleable or not.
- To properly ensure product is received by our warehouse and a refund is processed properly, customer must provide customer service with tracking information from Fedex, UPS, or USPS upon return of product.
- We are not liable for lost returns and no refund will be given.
Thank you for your interest in AMERICAN SAFETY ASSOCIATES, LLC (A.S.A. LLC) MIAMI, FL - Safety Supplies For All Working Environments ®