Freezer Trousers With Reflective Stripes are insulted high bib trousers featuring extra high-rise front and back for extra warmth. Insulated trousers with increased visibility have a side leg zipper for easy on/off and 2 inch wide elastic adjustable shoulder straps for a more custom fit. These protective freezer wear garments are made in the USA and are -50 degree comfort rating. Reflective 3M stripes on waist and ankle area provide added visibility.
- Navy Blue
- Water-repellent high density Pac Cloth Nylon shell
- Perfect for -50 degrees or -46 Celsius cold protection
- Nylon Taffeta lining
- 12.25 oz High Performance Insulation
- Knitted cuffs and waistband provide a snug fit to reduce draft
- Top-quality YKK zippers
- Heavy-duty metal snaps
- Strong metal rivets at points of stress
- Double stitching at all main seams
- 3M Reflective Stripes
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.
American Safety Associates, L.L.C (A.S.A. LLC) operates from its FLORIDA office. Our hours of operation are from 9:00 to 6:00 PM EST. Orders that are placed before 2 pm EST are processed and shipped the same day. You can expect your order to arrive between 2 - 5 working days TO MOST COMMERCIAL LOCATIONS. Some residential deliveries can to take a little longer. This is for U.S. customers only.
On occasion we ship products directly from the manufacturer which may speed up the shipping process or add a separate package to be delivered. Please note that ALL Special Orders are not returnable or refundable. Some other products are not returnable such as respirators, first aid products or safety products that have been embroidered or stamp with your company information such as a logo, name, etc. Please see our "conditions" page for more information. We use either FedEX Ground, UPS Ground, or USPS Priority Mail to ship orders. Rates vary among each carrier and we try to use USPS Priority more often for they are the least expensive of all three. If the order is of a high monetary value we will add insurance to it for your protection. The insurance charge ($2.00 after the first $100 of the order total) will be added to your invoice.
Here at American Safety Associates, LLC we work hard to get you the PPE products you need for your facility and job. Sometimes things happen whether its a wrong item sent, defective product, or you decided you did not want the product anymore. So in order to make a return or exchange here are our guidelines for a return on merchandise.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt. NO exceptions.
- No returns will be accepted after 1 month.
- Please contact us to obtain an return authorization number and shipping instructions prior to return.
- Returns are subject to a 15% restocking charge.
- We reserve the right to waive the restocking fee in some cases.
- Custom orders, large sized itmes, imprinted merchandize (logo) and special orders are not returnable or refundable.
- Customer pays for return freight unless otherwise arranged in advance (in house mistake). Freight/Shipping charges are not refundable. Refund applies only for products bought.
- All merchandise must be carefully packed and returned in saleable condition.
- ASA, LLC reserves the right to judge whether a product is saleable or not.
- To properly ensure product is received by our warehouse and a refund is processed properly, customer must provide customer service with tracking information from Fedex, UPS, or USPS upon return of product.
- We are not liable for lost returns and no refund will be given.
Thank you for your interest in AMERICAN SAFETY ASSOCIATES, LLC (A.S.A. LLC) MIAMI, FL - Safety Supplies For All Working Environments ®