Cold Weather Coverall is a ANSI Class 3 insulated coveralls with inner lining for a great cold weather protective clothing use in a light weight style coverall. Insulated clothing is made of 100% 300D PU Polyester Oxford weave coated outer fabric for stain resistance. The seams on our cold weather work coveralls are taped to ensure waterproof integrity. Premium inner quilted for a great degree of insulation. This cold weather work coverall comes with an over-sized hood to cover from cold air or snow storms while working outside. It also has a ribber knit wrist to deter cold air from creeping in. The safety cold weather coverall also has zipped leg areas so you can slip your insulated boots on and off easily. If you work for a tow company or as a Road Rangers for the Department of Transportation or a private insurance company and need insulated work coveralls along with other safety supplies this will work perfectly as it is ANSI Class 3 Approved. We have up to 4x insulated coveralls in this style and they also come in a Yellow / Navy Blue contrasting colors.
- 6 Outside Pockets
- Class 3 ANSI - EN 342, CE European Directives
- Leg Zipper
- Industrial Grade Zipper With Storm Flap Cover
- Cell Phone Pocket/Holder
- Ribbed Knitted Cuffs
- Reflective Stripes For Increase Visibility
- Available in Yellow or Orange
- Packaway Adjustable Hood
- Side Leg Zipper For Easy Acces
- Quilt Lined
- Mic Tab
- Waterproof With Sealed Seams
- 100% Polyester, 300D Oxford Weave - Stain Resistant Finish - PU Coated 5.5 oz
- Lining Fabric 100% Polyester 2 oz
- Wadding 100% Polyester 5 oz
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.
American Safety Associates, L.L.C (A.S.A. LLC) operates from its FLORIDA office. Our hours of operation are from 9:00 to 6:00 PM EST. Orders that are placed before 2 pm EST are processed and shipped the same day. You can expect your order to arrive between 2 - 5 working days TO MOST COMMERCIAL LOCATIONS. Some residential deliveries can to take a little longer. This is for U.S. customers only.
On occasion we ship products directly from the manufacturer which may speed up the shipping process or add a separate package to be delivered. Please note that ALL Special Orders are not returnable or refundable. Some other products are not returnable such as respirators, first aid products or safety products that have been embroidered or stamp with your company information such as a logo, name, etc. Please see our "conditions" page for more information. We use either FedEX Ground, UPS Ground, or USPS Priority Mail to ship orders. Rates vary among each carrier and we try to use USPS Priority more often for they are the least expensive of all three. If the order is of a high monetary value we will add insurance to it for your protection. The insurance charge ($2.00 after the first $100 of the order total) will be added to your invoice.
Here at American Safety Associates, LLC we work hard to get you the PPE products you need for your facility and job. Sometimes things happen whether its a wrong item sent, defective product, or you decided you did not want the product anymore. So in order to make a return or exchange here are our guidelines for a return on merchandise.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt. NO exceptions.
- No returns will be accepted after 1 month.
- Please contact us to obtain an return authorization number and shipping instructions prior to return.
- Returns are subject to a 15% restocking charge.
- We reserve the right to waive the restocking fee in some cases.
- Custom orders, large sized itmes, imprinted merchandize (logo) and special orders are not returnable or refundable.
- Customer pays for return freight unless otherwise arranged in advance (in house mistake). Freight/Shipping charges are not refundable. Refund applies only for products bought.
- All merchandise must be carefully packed and returned in saleable condition.
- ASA, LLC reserves the right to judge whether a product is saleable or not.
- To properly ensure product is received by our warehouse and a refund is processed properly, customer must provide customer service with tracking information from Fedex, UPS, or USPS upon return of product.
- We are not liable for lost returns and no refund will be given.
Thank you for your interest in AMERICAN SAFETY ASSOCIATES, LLC (A.S.A. LLC) MIAMI, FL - Safety Supplies For All Working Environments ®