Oilfield MSA V-Gaurd hard hat is made of a HDPE (High Density Polyethlene) material that makes is lightweith yet strong for any industrial use. Camo V-Gard hydro dip safety helmets come with the first-in-class comfort of the Fas-Trac® III Suspension. The full brim design gives you more coverage while providing you the safety requirements needed to stay compliant. It meets or exceeds ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014 (Class E) CSA Z94.1-2015 (Class E).
Features and Specs:
- Superior top impact protection
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE) with UV inhibitor shell
- Fas-Trac III suspension is the most comfortable on the market—preferred by 92% of users
- Designed for use with MSA accessories
- V-Gard Helmets are made with high-quality wear-resistant materials
- Inspect the helmet before and after each use and replace any part(s) as required
- Always replace the helmet after it has withstood an impact or penetration.MSA recommends:
– replacing the suspension after no more than 12 months of use
– replacing the shell after no more than five (5) years of use
- Style: Oilfield Camo.