Avon C50 Mask - Law Enforcement Respirator protective mask is modled on the U.S. M50/ JSGPM (Joint Services General Purpose Mask). It ideal for first responders, corrections officers, law enforcement, battlefield CBRN (Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear) protection, and counter terrorism. This respirator mask is also flexible to use in toxic industrial chemicals (TICs) enviroments, and in toxic industrial materials (TIMs) manufacturing. Avon C50 mask offers oustanding field of vision along with high protection and confort. It is made of chlorobutyl and silicone blend material to ensure a optimal seal and comfort to the user in extended periods of use. It also allows to have access to drinking water with a high flow fail safe drinking device that allows to have a connection to either a canteen or bladder hydration system.
Due to high demand and low supply this item is a special order at this time - Ships direct from manufacturer - lead time 3 weeks
- Compatiable with helmets, CBRN protective clothing and NFPA Class 3 Suits due to the low profile, close contour brow, flat buckles and extended chin flap
- Quick donning due to the pre-adjusted buckles
- Avaialbe in 3 sizes providing a comfortable fit for all facial shapes and sizes
- Front mounted exhale valve allows clear direct communication.
- For enhanced communication, an optional Voice Projection Unit (VPU) with internal microphone is easily connected via the Electronic Communication Port (ECP)
- Additional external communication systems can be attached via this ECP using available leads
- Filter canisters are side mounted on either left or right side minimizing interference and allowing improved capability for shoulder mounted devices.
- Standard STANAG round thread 40 x 1/7 mm
- Allows for PAPR devices for improved protection
- Riot Cartridge Filters sold seperately