Tundra Cold Condition Gloves is made of a soft and flexible deerskin leather material but rugged enough to protect and resist abrasion while staying comfortable. Looking for the best gloves for cold weather work? Tundra gloves come with a 100 gram of HeatLock insulation provides excellent thermal protection. Large entry gauntlet dual cuff is fully insulated to keep out snow and cold air. Excellent gripping in wet or dry environments that are up to 16 degrees. Great for cold storage facilities, outdoor cold weather work, machine operation. Breathable material allows perspiration to escape. Large size only.
- Deerskin and Spandex Material
- 100 gram Inner Insulation
- Dual Extended Cuff
- Reinforced Palm and Fingertips
- Reflective Strip On Back
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.
American Safety Associates, L.L.C (A.S.A. LLC) operates from its FLORIDA office. Our hours of operation are from 9:00 to 6:00 PM EST. Orders that are placed before 2 pm EST are processed and shipped the same day. You can expect your order to arrive between 2 - 5 working days TO MOST COMMERCIAL LOCATIONS. Some residential deliveries can to take a little longer. This is for U.S. customers only.
On occasion we ship products directly from the manufacturer which may speed up the shipping process or add a separate package to be delivered. Please note that ALL Special Orders are not returnable or refundable. Some other products are not returnable such as respirators, first aid products or safety products that have been embroidered or stamp with your company information such as a logo, name, etc. Please see our "conditions" page for more information. We use either FedEX Ground, UPS Ground, or USPS Priority Mail to ship orders. Rates vary among each carrier and we try to use USPS Priority more often for they are the least expensive of all three. If the order is of a high monetary value we will add insurance to it for your protection. The insurance charge ($2.00 after the first $100 of the order total) will be added to your invoice.
Here at American Safety Associates, LLC we work hard to get you the PPE products you need for your facility and job. Sometimes things happen whether its a wrong item sent, defective product, or you decided you did not want the product anymore. So in order to make a return or exchange here are our guidelines for a return on merchandise.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt. NO exceptions.
- No returns will be accepted after 1 month.
- Please contact us to obtain an return authorization number and shipping instructions prior to return.
- Returns are subject to a 15% restocking charge.
- We reserve the right to waive the restocking fee in some cases.
- Custom orders, large sized itmes, imprinted merchandize (logo) and special orders are not returnable or refundable.
- Customer pays for return freight unless otherwise arranged in advance (in house mistake). Freight/Shipping charges are not refundable. Refund applies only for products bought.
- All merchandise must be carefully packed and returned in saleable condition.
- ASA, LLC reserves the right to judge whether a product is saleable or not.
- To properly ensure product is received by our warehouse and a refund is processed properly, customer must provide customer service with tracking information from Fedex, UPS, or USPS upon return of product.
- We are not liable for lost returns and no refund will be given.
Thank you for your interest in AMERICAN SAFETY ASSOCIATES, LLC (A.S.A. LLC) MIAMI, FL - Safety Supplies For All Working Environments ®